Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Don't think twice, its alright
Morgan AND Wes' aunt had the basement thing happening but I don't know the status on that and I'm not sure if either of them do either. If someone could get in touch with her, or get me a means of getting in touch with her, that would be super-dee-duper.

Man, life is crazy. Not quite two weeks ago I was posting about joining the army and all that crazy shit. Now I'm trying to find jobs in Boston. Yeah, its pretty well settled: I have lost my fucking mind. but I'm still up for living with Tim while I'm still in Des Moines. I could be here for a while yet. And I could be in Tibet next month! Who knows?!?

Sounds like exciting times back in ol' Albia. Amish subjecting you to horrible comedy..hanging out at Gerts...hanging out at Kum and Go. Makes me wonder why I ever moved up here!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com