Tuesday, May 11, 2004
LINKS!
Wierd, blogger is all wonky now. I can see how its supposed to be less confusing to new people. Point click post. But its sure as hell is odd and confusing to me having become familiar with the old shiat. Anyway, managed to stumble through finals for the two highest level computer science courses today. So now I just have a history final tommorow and I'm done. So need to study a bit more, and probably work a bit to increase income, but other than that I can mostly relax soon. For those less in the know I'm heading out to Oregon on May 24 or so. If you want to see me before August try to find me between the 18th and 23rd or so. I should be around mostly though I may try to go to Des Moines for a day or two to visit people. Bil and Morgan, we should meet and make some plans for the game and iron things out and whatnot. Also, Bil I can tell you about hosting stuff at some point and get you started. Everybody else, try to find me at some point please... I'll let you know what my phone # and address are in Oregon when I find out. Right, the links.

Goat balancing. via bluesnews

Man bit to death by aroused horse. via diepunyhumans

Grizzly Raslin Suits! via boingboing

Cheat Commando gi joe spoofish thing. via bluesnews

Story Time. Most of the Hugo (big scifi award) nominated short works are online for your viewing pleasure. via boingboing

P.S. Whats up with the, publish may take a few minutes shit. Used to be almost instant...


EDIT - oh shit I found more. Ug, I'm tired must sleep soon...

Ghostbusters on eBay via bluesnews

New ZELDA game trailer. via boingboing

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com