Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I am still alive...
Well, I haven't posted for quite some time, so I thought I would give you all and update on what's going on in my little world.
I aced all my finals for 2nd semester, and got A's in all my classes. Yay me.
Moved all back home, etc, and that's going all right, but as you all know no one is in Albia, and there's nothing to do either, so it kind of works out...
Scored a job with Indian Hills and their Upward Bound program and I am teaching 2 French classes and getting paid almost $2,000 for only working 4 days a week, for 6 weeks. I think that is going to be interesting, but it's money, and that's always a good thing.
So, I'm still alive and doing well.
Dave, when you come back here, are you going to pick up the computer? Just let me know so I can have it all ready for ya. (I'll reformat the hard drive and get all my crap off there, so its just like a new computer)
That's all I have for now.
Hope all is well with everyone else. May you all have fun Friday night celebrating with the birthday stuff...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com