Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Let's Fuckin Travel!
About the trip:

Now that I consider it, the 25th seems pretty soon. Here's why:

1) There's this policy at my job (which hasn't yet been enforced on me personally) that a month notice is required for days off. This was a bitchy law put into place because a woman had to take the afternoon off after her son broke his arm.

2) Probably it will be hard to get confirmations from everyone on short notice.

3) We haven't chosen a destination yet.

I'll call Kevin tomorrow and ask him about the 25th. I'm a bit afraid that we'll get confirmation from everyone on a date and then at the last minute someone will drop out. I'm guessing Amish is available for any time, as long as there's advance notification.

By the way, how's the weekend after this for the Wes thing?

If Kev can't make it for the 25th, will sometime in July work? Ryan, what's your input?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com