Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Um...
So anyway. I am not dead. In other news I have a bachelors degree. I will be in Lovilia for the forseeable future. Thanks for getting ahold of me and the congradulations and whatnot. Bastards.

Right, well you guys should like try to include me in your things. Cause Lovilia is far, from everything, and lonely. Amish isn't even around to hang out with any more. It is all sad making and the like. If that wasn't enough, I'm writing the post on DIALUP. Yeah, thats right. For a few more days anyway the internet usage is rather akin to pain.

So anyway, I'm out in to this damnable "real world" thing now. It feels similar, but more shitty. Theres all kinds of arbitrary crap that I need to do, but people are a lot worse about letting me know what they are. BLAH! I say. Anyway, if any of you kiddies find yourselves in the vicinity feel free to make contact. I haven't even seen Star Wars yet, thats how out of touch I am...

Now I'm going to try to amuse myself for a bit before the sleeping occurs...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com