Sunday, May 29, 2005
Critical 20! You are dead...
If you all are sick of the mundane world of online gaming and want a new, fun, and addicting sort of tabletop game then I have the answer you may be seeking. Its called Heroscape. If any of you are familiar with Spuds Emporium and wandering around aimlessly as Ryan/Nick would haggle with Spuddus Maximus, you prolly saw Warhammer figurines and the like. Heroscape plays sort of like FF Tactics and Warhammer, but not quite. Think of it as dumbed down for teenagers but fun for anyone. I was sceptical at first, fearing it was another version of Risk (I hate Risk now due to LotR Edition that lasts up to 4 hours) but I ended up owning the 2 people who own the game when I played. Its even better when you have 2 full sets because the board, which is totally customizable, becomes huge and the character choices are large & in charge. I recommend you toil away at the aformentiontioned website and see if it tickles your fancy. No, not that fancy. Pervert...

Oh. June 18th. Why cant thee get here sooner?!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com