Tuesday, May 31, 2005
"It belongs in a museum!" ---"So do you. Kill him."
After watching all three Indiana Jones movies this weekend, I really wish that I had Professor Jones teaching here at AiC. It wouldnt just be badass to take Archeology 101, but think about Indiana Jones for a minute. Im pretty damn sure he wouldnt be able to stay an entire school term without going on some sort of hair brained adventure to retrieve the sword of Siegfried or Noah's ship. I dont even have to mention how many times "Nazi involvement" would be part of said outings. And hell, itd be an easy class cuz all youd have to do is paint "I Love U" on yer eyelids. As well, Dr. Jones would NEVER be there to grade or take attendance or anything. A well worthy BS class if I must say so.

EDIT: Has anyone heard of this? Its a mod for Halo on the computer but with Zelda 64 graphics. Wicked as hell.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com